The best Dolby Atmos soundbars in India. Read the whole blog to find out What are the best Dolby Atmos soundbars to buy in 2022?
If you want to make your home theatre sound more immersive but don’t want to drill holes in your ceiling or turn your living room into a speaker version of Stonehenge, a Dolby Atmos soundbar can help.
A Dolby Atmos soundbar can make the sound on your TV sound better without having to spend a lot of time or money on a full installation.
You can get the same immersive 3D sound experience at the movies with these sleek speakers. Most high-quality Atmos soundbars have upward-firing drivers that spread sound vertically and reflect it off your ceiling, making it look like there are speakers above your head. You can now hear everything that’s on your screen, like helicopters circling above you or rain pouring down outside your window.
The Sony HT-A7000 is one of Sony’s best soundbars, but it’s not the best. You get 7.1.2 sound from this Dolby Atmos soundbar because it has two speakers that go up, two beam tweeters, five front-facing drivers, and two subwoofers that come with the soundbar, too. For immersive content or non-immersive content, the Sony HT-A700 creates a wide and high soundstage that still has the melody.
This is because the soundstage is bigger and more convincing than the Sonos Arc. It is very effective and looks very good, unlike direct audio from above or on the side. This makes the movie more enjoyable to watch. The built-in subwoofer makes a tight, controlled, and powerful sound.
In addition to Dolby Atmos, the A7000 can play DTS:X, LPCM, hi-res wireless audio, Sony 360 Reality Audio, and many other types of audio.
Spotify Connect, Apple AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Home are all on the A7000.
A USB Type-A port is also available. When the soundbar is connected to a compatible Bravia TV, the TV becomes part of the soundbar’s center channel.
If you have a recent Sony Bravia TV, the HT-A7000 is a great all-in-one.
Sony HT-A7000 Pros and Cons
- Support for Dolby Atmos and DTS: X.
- The front soundstage is fantastic.
- The setup is simple.
- Design that is adaptable.
- Atmos’ performance is substandard.
- Bass and surrounding activity are average.
- Adding a sub and rear speakers raises the price significantly.
- A new remote is required.
Zebronics ZEB-JUKE BAR 9700 PRO-DOLBY ATMOS
The Zeb-Juke Bar 9700 PRO is an excellent soundbar for watching movies in the comfort of your own home. It provides 360-degree sound with six speakers and Dolby Atmos technology. When you buy a speaker, Dolby surrounds sound technology comes with it. This lets you hear sound in three dimensions.
In addition to Dolby, it boasts a 16.51 cm long subwoofer with 450 watts of total sound output. The subwoofer can be used in conjunction with a soundbar to view 4K HDR movies and TV shows in your house. It has 4K clarity and a loud bass that will make you want to watch a movie or play a game.
You can also use a combination of wired and wireless connections. Wireless connections are possible thanks to Bluetooth v5.0 embedded within the soundbar. It offers a quick and stable connection with your device because it is the most recent version and it is the best. To connect to your television, use USB, AUX, HDMI (ARC), or Optical-in. You can use Bluetooth to connect to your TV as well.
The sound output is 450W. If you want a soundbar that supports Dolby Atmos at a reasonable price, this is a good option. On Amazon, you can read Zebronics ZEB-Juke BAR 9700 PRO reviews to see what others have to say.
Zebronics ZEB-JUKE BAR 9700 PRO Pros and Cons
- Supports several modes.
- Options for Multiple Connectivity.
- Clear Vocals and a Good Bass.
- Each time, the volume and input mode must be manually adjusted.
Sony HT-Z9F 5.1Ch 4k Dolby Atmos Soundbar for TV
The Sony HT-Z9F is a fantastic 3.1 soundbar with a dedicated center speaker that performs admirably with dialogue. When you watch action movies or listen to music with a lot of basses, it has a wireless subwoofer that adds to the thump.
This soundbar is Atmos-compliant, although it lacks up-firing speakers and satellite speakers. Instead, Sony’s S Force and Vertical Sound technologies are used to simulate Atmos sound. It does, however, have two full HDMI ports that support all audio formats. It also comes with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Chromecast, allowing you to stream music wirelessly. Sony HT-Z9F reviews to see what others have to say.
Sony HT-Z9F Pros and Cons
- The design is slim and elegant.
- The sound is both powerful and detailed.
- Dialogue that is clear.
- A virtual environment that is rather impressive.
- The performance of the surround system varies depending on the installation.
- Sibilance is added to the midrange with the Vertical Surround function.
The Samsung HW-Q950A offers a high-end 11.1.4 arrangement with a subwoofer and two more speakers if you want to fully immerse yourself in Dolby Atmos content. Built-in satellites and up-firing drivers bounce sound off the ceiling and back down towards you, giving the impression that it’s coming from all directions.
The balanced sound profile of this soundbar makes it easy to hear the dialogue in your favorite movies. A second subwoofer reproduces lengthy low-bass tones, allowing you to experience the thump and rumble in action sequences. The tone may be different. There are other techniques to improve the sound, such as boosting the bass spectrum using a full graphic EQ.
There isn’t a nice soundbar out there, no matter how hard you look. The soundstage is decent, but not as amazing as some of the other Atmos pubs we’ve visited. You won’t be able to get the sound to travel around the bar. Nonetheless, it’s one of the most versatile Dolby Atmos soundbars available, as well as one of the best soundbars we’ve tested.
Samsung HW-Q950A Pros and Cons
- A complete surround sound experience is created by the rear speakers.
- Dolby Atmos transmits effects via the ceiling to create a wider sound.
- SpaceFit allows you to adjust the sound of the soundbar to the acoustics of the room.
- This speaker system does not work in several rooms.
Sonos Arc – The Premium Soundbar
The Sonos ARC is another high-end soundbar with Dolby Atmos built-in. Dolby Atmos is used in the soundbar to make it sound like you’re playing in 3D. It has a great sound that can be used for a lot of things, like movies and music.
The soundbar includes eleven speakers to provide the best highs, middles, and lows. It also includes Trueplay tuning technology, which improves sound quality without the need for a subwoofer. The sound is adjusted to match the appearance of your home. It doesn’t matter where you put the soundbar because it produces 3D sound no matter where you put it.
Only an HDMI port is available for connecting to your television. You can use Apple Airplay 2 even if you don’t have a TV if you have it. It also has several unique capabilities, such as radio podcasting and Alexa voice control. You may do it with Alexa or with the multi-functional remote.
The Sonos Arc is an excellent representation of how all Dolby Atmos soundbars should appear. This is a wonderful choice if you want a high-end product with the most up-to-date features. You can browse customer reviews on Amazon to see what other people think about the Sonos Arc.
Sonos Arc Pros and Cons
- For music and television, the sound is superb.
- EARC means it’s future-proofed as a music speaker as well.
- There’s no need for a subwoofer with an all-in-one system.
- TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, and Dolby Digital Plus are all Dolby technologies.
- There is only one HDMI input.
- Some TVs don’t support Atmos over ARC, and HDMI passthrough isn’t available.
- Expenses are higher than those of comparable single-bar competitors.
- Bluetooth streaming isn’t suitable for every environment.
- Trueplay Tuning is only available on iOS.
Yamaha YSP-5600 Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and DTS
It comes with Dolby Atmos and DTS. Both of these features are included in the Yamaha YSP-5600 soundbar. It can make a 3D sound that sounds like 7.1.2 channels with 46 speakers for an immersive surround sound experience.
A wireless subwoofer is not included with the soundbar but may be purchased separately. You may also listen to music on your phone with the Yamaha MusicCast app. It comes with a battery-powered 128W soundbar. It is not possible to mount the Yamaha soundbar to the wall. Only a table can be used for it.
Yamaha YSP-5600 Pros and Cons
- The 3D surround technology was incredible, even if I had it set up in an unusual way.
- Right out of the box, the surround was fantastic.
- The surround was much worse after I utilized the built-in system to fine-tune it.
Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with Speakers + Bass Module
The Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with Speakers and a Bass Module is a 5.1 Atmos soundbar. It has speakers and a bass module. Bose also sells a subwoofer and satellites separately. The dedicated subwoofer lets you feel the rumble in action-packed moments.
A soundstage performance may occur in the bar. Like other high-end models, it uses psychoacoustics to make the soundstage appear larger. PhaseGuide is a Bose bar feature. Because of this, action in your favorite movies seems to come from everywhere. You can hear the sound elements better because they appear to come from the same areas as on the screen.
Sadly, the bar doesn’t have many sound-enhancing options. No EQ means no method to change the sound in this case. So you may use the bass and treble settings to change the music’s tone. You can browse customer reviews on Amazon to see what other people think about the Bose Smart Soundbar 900.
Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Pros and Cons
- Its booming tone makes it ideal for music.
- ADAPTiQ HDMI eARC room calibration is simple.
- Alexa voice control is pre-installed.
- The object-based decoding in Dolby Atmos expands the soundscape.
- One HDMI port is available.
- Remote control that isn’t lighted.
- Android only has limited support.
JBL BAR 9.1 – True Wireless Surround Soundbar
Buy the JBL BAR 9.1 soundbar to listen to Dolby Atmos. It offers an 820W sound output, giving you a movie-like sound experience.
The soundbar supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and DTS: X for 4K Ultra HD movies and TV shows. It has WiFi and Bluetooth.
With Dolby Vision and the soundbar’s four upward-firing speakers, you get the greatest 3D sound. There are also two wireless speakers and a subwoofer.
Overall, the JBL BAR 9.1 is fresh and straightforward. Watching a movie with your family or your partner is a great idea for this chair! On Amazon, read what people say about the JBL BAR 9.1.
JBL BAR 9.1 Pros and Cons
- A sound profile that is well-balanced.
- It has the potential to be quite noisy.
- For a more immersive experience, it supports Dolby Atmos.
- While charging, completely wireless subs can play music
- There’s no graphic EQ and only a few EQ presets.