TVs are getting bigger, the panels look wonderful, and the picture quality is excellent thanks to new technology.
They don’t have decent sound, for example. You can also use it if you have a soundbar. With surround sound, they can make you feel like you’re in the middle of a movie.
BoAt, an Indian sound gadget manufacturer, never misses an opportunity to surprise its clients. Budget speakers and headphones used to be made only by firms that also made high-end headphones and speakers.
They displayed a 120W soundbar with a wired subwoofer for 2.1 channel sound.
The BoAt Aavante Soundbar 1500 is a wonderful option if you’re looking for a soundbar that won’t cost you at least 10,000 rs.
Continue reading Boat aavante bar 1500 review to learn more about the Smart Soundbar. You’ll learn about the features and how to use a boAt Aavante Soundbar if you purchase one.
Pros and Cons of the Aavante 1500
BoAt Aavante 1500 PROS
- This item provides a high-quality, one-of-a-kind sound experience.
- You can hear 3D stereo sound all around you.
- The sound output is limited at 120 watts.
- HDMI ARC support is available.
- There is also Bluetooth connectivity.
- There are USB and AUX ports available.
- The style is quite traditional.
BoAt Aavante 1500 CONS
- Only a one-year warranty is offered by the company.
- The Dolby sound format isn’t available.
- The quality of construction may be better.
- Best Soundbar under 10000
- Best soundbar under 5000 in 2022
- 5 Best soundbar under 7000
- Best soundbar under 50000 in feb 2022
- This is a wired connector made by the Boat Company.
- It can be used for a lot of different things, like watching TV, working on a computer, and using a mobile tablet.
- The audio output is 220 watts with a powerful subwoofer.
- The output sound will deliver a very thrilling bass experience thanks to the 60-watt subwoofer.
- You can connect in a variety of ways with a remote facility.
- The manufacturer offers a one-year guarantee on this product.
- There is a Bluetooth connection as well as a USB port.
- In one box, you’ll find a boat aavante bar 1500, an in-line cable, a remote, wall mount screws, a user manual, and a warranty card.
- There is a floor-standing mounting option.
What’s in the Box, Exactly?
- Soundbar (1)
- Subwoofer (1)
- 3.5 mm male-to-male auxiliary cable (1)
- Remote (1)
- Wall-mount mounting brackets (2)
- Wall mounting kit having screws (4) and wall fixes (4)
- User Manual (1)
- Warranty Card (1)
The HDMI cable, optical cable, and remote batteries are not included.
Design & Display
- Unlike other soundbars, the Aavante Soundbar has a front that is angled uniquely. The soundbar is sleek and looks good in your room’s decor. Because this soundbar takes up the same amount of space as a 42- to 43-inch TV, make sure you have enough storage space for it.
- The front half of the soundbar is covered by a metallic grill that is made of copper and silver. The Soundbar has an LED screen that shows the volume level and whether or not it is connected.
- Volume Up and Down, Play and Pause, Forward and Rewind are on the right side of the device. Most of the ports are on the back of the soundbar.
Surround sound system with plenty of punch
- With the Aavante 1500’s 120w Premium Sound, you can hear the unique sound of boAt. It comes with a two-way subwoofer that fires down. Most of the time, the bass level can be found at the default settings.
- You can see four 10W speakers on the front. There are two 25-watt speakers on top. It can be used for movies, news, or both. There is treble and bass that go from -5 to +5 on the scale.
- With the 2.1 sound channel and Dolby Digital Technology, you’ll be ready for a different way to listen to your music.
- It is a passive 60-watt unit, which means it doesn’t have a power source or amplifier. The subwoofer gets its power from the soundbar’s input port.
- It is made of MDF and has a big, shiny plastic “A” on the front. If you buy certain versions, the subwoofer faceplate is made of glossy plastic that looks like a “X.” As far as I can tell, the subwoofers in the boAt Aavante Soundbars 1150, 1550, and 1580 all have the same specs.
- Because it has a rear port, the subwoofer can play bass from both sides. It has a 6-inch bass driver.
- A tethered cable comes out of the subwoofer’s back. If you want to use this, you must connect it to the soundbar’s SUBWOOFER OUT port.
Conclusion Review of boAt Aavante 15000 Soundbar
The public enjoys it because of the bass. It also, without a doubt, has a powerful bass. This is a must-have for every bass enthusiast. The bass, on the other hand, can be overwhelming in some songs and movies.
You can’t go wrong with the Zebronics Zeb-JUKEBAR 9001 PRO Dolby Digital Soundbar if you’re looking for a soundbar with balanced sound under Rs 10,000. It generates a well-balanced tone.